base428

Power outage - Time to flick...

If your power is out, and you need your "B", maybe tonight is the time to flick ?!!!!!
(c)2010 Vertical Visions. No unauthorized duplication permitted. <==For the media only

Since 90% of the police force is out on the street, and there are bands of police officers roaming the streets watching for looters and such?

Sorry, I'm not a BASE jumper, but it just seems like a sure fire way to get your butt in a sling...
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Not to mentions some moron would probably take you for a terrorist. :P

- Z
"Always be yourself... unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

Is there something going on in the country that I'm not aware of? I'm in Orlando, FL, and as far as I know, our electricity and cops are behaving.
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

*cough*read CNN*cough*

The largest power outage since Al Gore invented electricity...NYC, as well as part of Canada, Detroit and others...9300sq miles of area without electricity.

*cough*read CNN*cough*

The largest power outage since Al Gore invented electricity...NYC, as well as part of Canada, Detroit and others...9300sq miles of area without electricity.

[cough]I'm ignorant and content with it leave me alone[/cough] :(
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

Sorry, I was being sarcastic in my VERY dry humor sort of way, my post was meant as a joke.

Sorry, I was being sarcastic in my VERY dry humor sort of way, my post was meant as a joke.

Me too.:P
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

Time for me to go back to Blinc....I think there are way too many "skydivers" in this forum!!

Sure, there are cops in the streets...that's where they normally are on any day. But, when nightfall sets in, there are no alarms, video cameras, and probably not a whole lot of rent-a-cops watching the door to the roof. If you get busted, you can always tell them you were stuck on the roof and had to jump. Do you really think they are gonna go after a jumper? Do you feel guilty if you pull below 2000'?
(c)2010 Vertical Visions. No unauthorized duplication permitted. <==For the media only

[QUOTE]Do you feel guilty if you pull below 2000'?[/QUOTE]

LMAO :D

---------------------------------------------
let my inspiration flow,
in token rhyme suggesting rhythm...

I don't even start to think about pulling until 2000'
==================================

I've got all I need, Jesus and gravity. Dolly Parton

http://www.AveryBadenhop.com

I can't even be bothered to take an elevator to 2000'. I'm getting off at 400. What the hell are those funny square things with the holes in anyway?
$kin.

Prizes to anyone who gets to read my posts before Mr Aiello's son, Tom deletes them.