Slater

Why is almost no Havoks for sale in Classifieds?

I think there is always a ton of developments and changes in the giant suits, and people always are looking for the newest thing for maximum performance. Havok and now Funk are designed with a purpose that wont easily go away or be dramatically changed. Even if you upgrade to a big suits, youd still want to hold on to an all around acro type suit. Probably the same reason you see phantoms in the classifieds, but a super small percentage compared to how many phantoms are out there, which I assume is a ton.

Interesting question.
Everyone I know who has one loves them.

It's basically just another totally awesome product from Phoenix Fly, no need for alarm. ;)

On top of that, unlike a Phantom it's not a 'first' wingsuit, so that would account for there not being a surplus of them.
I'd imagine there's a lot of Phantoms out there being traded amongst people who just want to do a few wingsuit jumps but end up focussing on other disciplines, and then sell it.

johnmatrix

Interesting question.
Everyone I know who has one loves them.

It's basically just another totally awesome product from Phoenix Fly, no need for alarm. ;)

On top of that, unlike a Phantom it's not a 'first' wingsuit, so that would account for there not being a surplus of them.
I'd imagine there's a lot of Phantoms out there being traded amongst people who just want to do a few wingsuit jumps but end up focussing on other disciplines, and then sell it.

What is this "alarm?" Is mean I think maybe bad suit?

I always think is good suit, but many good suits for sale, almost no Havoks. Thanks everyone you confirm my think - great suit, so everybody keep. I like no-hands, maybe someday I do wingsuit ski base for Shane!

Slater
McConkey es Dios

You can keep your Havok all your wingsuiter "life" that s why. What is the first reason people sell their ws? For ordering a bigger one... And nobody need bigger suit in skydive because it s quite useless, except if you love long belly flight alone...

Is why? Seem like eccellent suit to me

You just answered your own question :) I've sold a few Havocs on here and they were gone pretty much the same day. Even weeks after I still got messages from people asking if the suits were still for sale. That's why you don't see them for sale on forums, their owners are just to happy with theirs suits. I now have my own Carve since a week or two and am quite sure I won't sell it, ever. Just like my Phantom3. I only got to make one jump on the Havoc yet, which was a rodeo, so can't really speak about how it flies yet. But if I can believe what others say about the suit, whose opinion I very much appreciate, I'm quite sure I won't be dissapointed :) Just trying to cranck up my backfly tracing skills now so hopefully one day I can do cool things like the pic posted in this thread!

Blues!
Eli :)
"In a mad world, only the mad are sane"