emmett751

PF Havok

Hey guys ive been looking around lately trying to find reviews on the Havok but with no avail. Im currently flying a P3 and am looking at possibly getting something just a bit bigger. my general flight preferences are acro and just screwing around flocking with friends, and some base in the future.i
Just trying to get some user feedback on this suit

Very nice suit overall, does everything. Intuitive and easy to fly and it has got a super easy pull. Suit is less pressurized than I expected, which i happen to like a'lot (coming from a super pressurized one). Only thing is in my opinion the leg stance is a bit to wide after my taste.

Hey guys ive been looking around lately trying to find reviews on the Havok but with no avail. Im currently flying a P3 and am looking at possibly getting something just a bit bigger. my general flight preferences are acro and just screwing around flocking with friends, and some base in the future.i
Just trying to get some user feedback on this suit

How about even trying to use search here?;)

Very nice suit overall, does everything. Intuitive and easy to fly and it has got a super easy pull. Suit is less pressurized than I expected, which i happen to like a'lot (coming from a super pressurized one). Only thing is in my opinion the leg stance is a bit to wide after my taste.

i was really suprised at how wide the leg wing was too, but it works out great for backflying!
Flock University FWC / ZFlock
B.A.S.E. 1580
Aussie BASE 121

Is your jump profile information up to date?

no its not up to date, and yes i've used the search, lots of comments about hows its a revamped Ghost, but that doesnt help be because i dont know much about that suit either. But thanks a bunch for the info, thinking that this might be my next one, sounds to be exactly what i want.

Ive used the Havok for just about anything, ranging from Acro to Camerawork (use it mostly for that) and base.
Especially in the area of camera work, its the only suit I can do these flluid big carves around formations with.

This video has a lot of Havok footage, of the suit doing just about anything.

https://vimeo.com/55014448
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?