birdynamnam

New toy arrived (finally)

Where is that +1 button when you need it...
Expect a big PF website update this/coming week as well with this and more..;)

I currently have more wingsuits than I really need but still want to demo a Havok when I get the opportunity. This sounds like a great add the PF line...

The whole arwingcut is defferent, and actually quite a bit smaller compared to the G3.
The straight/direct lines on the leg and armwings also make it possible to fly the wings with tension (if wanted) allowing for very direct/smooth control.

Ghost3 has a small advantage performancewise, where-as the Havok is the more agile of the two.
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

Thanx for the compliments. Had great fun shooting and editing.

The lace on Mike's goggles where something he didnt realise was dangling there untill after watching the video. Though seeing as its a slip-on cord, even in case of an entanglement they would probably slip right of the glasses. A few peeps already turned mikes cord into a whole personal vendetta thing and online smear campaign. Which is why its funny to me that on dz.com this lace is discussed more than the 30 cm extention poles with Gopros a lot of people have on the back and front of their head and right or even left ankles on wingsuit skydives and basejumps.:S

The stuff Ive seen people jump with in both sports seems to usually only get 'awesome..where did you buy the extender' as a reply:P

JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?