mccordia

Mexican wingsuit flyers on TV

http://news.flylikebrick.com/2009/05/vuelolibretv-wingsuit-item.html

I do get the impression some of the photos on the show where a bit of an online 'help yourself' download and use em kinda action (Im in there for a few seconds as wellB|)
But photo-credit aside...seems like a nice show (though no clue what they are actually saying)
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

if a fluent spanish speaker can chime in that would be wonderful... I don't speak that much spanish but I could understand bits and pieces...

did they just say in the third video around 5:10ish something about a bigway wingsuit formation in Arizona made up of 120 wingsuiters flying only a few centimeters apart from each other?? cause that's surely what I understood... did I get that completely wrong somehow?
Cause if not, that's really interesting :)

And in the second video around 5:50 I think they talk about the longest flight being a bit beyond 4 minutes from 30k... guess they hadn't yet heard about Gray Mike and Jarno :P

did they just say in the third video around 5:10ish something about a bigway wingsuit formation in Arizona made up of 120 wingsuiters flying only a few centimeters apart from each other?? cause that's surely what I understood... did I get that completely wrong somehow?
Cause if not, that's really interesting :)

He said that they are training to be in 5 months in the Arizona´s record, then he explain that the record consists in fly with other 120 jumpers, flying with just a few centimeters between jumpers.

And in the second video around 5:50 I think they talk about the longest flight being a bit beyond 4 minutes from 30k...

That´s exactly what he said.:)

They just gave a complete ground course for a first flight in spanish now any hombre can do it. INS isn't going to be happy about this.

They also said wingsuiters can travel 300 kilometers per hour forward. And they are the first in Mexico to do it ( beer).