DSE

FreeFlock Utah Jump

For those that attended either the Canyon Run (October 08) or the Wingsuits over Utah jumps (July 08), we've got a more fun jump planned for the FreeFlock Utah event in July of 09.
If you want to participate:
-You must have 100 wingsuit jumps
-Be evaluated prior to the jump
-helmet/audible
-It's preferable that you've had a previous HALO experience.
-We'd like you to use an AAD, but it's not required.
-MUST carry a cell phone.
-Understand that Purple Mike is not the right guy to follow in unfamiliar territory
:D Sorry Mike, couldn't resist (there is a good story there).

We'd prefer you have smoke experience, but we do already have half a dozen smoke-experienced wingsuiters.
I won't reveal the specifics of the site just yet, but suffice it to say it's more incredible, beautiful, and potentially hazardous than the afore-mentioned jumps (there are ZERO outs in the first 2.0 miles). The photos show the approximate area we'll be flying; if you know what you're looking at, you'll probably figure the rest of it out. :)Those that were there before can attest to how beautiful and sweet the air is.
It isn't "Fly the Line" but it's Festivus for the rest of us that don't BASE wingsuit cliff walls (But you're invited anyway, James;) )
The event will also host wingsuit relative work competition, etc. We'll have an Otter from Skydive Arizona plus our King 90, and we hope to set another state formation record or two. The formation will be made public soon enough, but it won't be quite like anything done before.
In addition to the WRW Competition, we'll also hold a distance competition. There are prizes.
July 10-12. Skydive Utah.

That Canyon run was incredible. Already have my tickets and car reserved. Looking forward to the next flight.

Scotty, I'm ready for my close-up.... again.B|

zoom zoom zoom

50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

I own two plus the two shoes with them permanently mounted. It wouldn't hurt if you had your own.

BTW, I should clarify (someone asked in a PM).
ONLY the mountain jumps require a 100 jump wingsuit minimum. The wingsuit event itself is for everyone/anyone.

Hmmmmm tell us more about the High Altitude Low Opening stuff...... I love O2 in my nose!

I'll be there if Jason promises not to hurt me !

Oh yea,....and I'm taking online pole dancing lessons from a young talented wingsuit friend over the internet ,...so I will be able to entertain the group. Argo says wooooooooooof>>> I think he wants to fly too ,....and I promised him he will someday,...(ashes to ashes and dog to dust),

Can we buzz the Tabernacle? ":ph34r:Stoney"

Life is what happens while we are making other plans.