fasted3

Alabama Beach Boogie

I got this message about Emerald Coast Skydivers located 25 miles West of Pensacola:
"We will be flying a super Otter for our beach boogie this year. We will be jumping Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday (23 May - 26 May). As reminder for those jumping the beach you will need at the minimum a "B" license, 100 skydives and flotation gear. We hope to see everyone again this year for our annual event. Emerald Coast - should be really fun for you!!"

I haven't jumped there, but I'm going. It would be cool if some other birds showed up.
But what do I know?

I'll be there!

Me too

Mike, your name is still missing on the Skyfest Wingsuit list!!

Frank

Thanks for the replys - looking forward to flying with you guys!
I need some advice on floatation gear. What do I need and where can I get it? Will it interfere with flying much?
But what do I know?

I got mine at Bass Pro Shops, Stearns multipurpose Inflata-belt Lite model # 0340. It was about $60.00.
You can order it from their website if you don't live near one.
It doesn't really interfere with flying much but it beats the hell out of drowning. ;)
The wind usually blows down the beach there, worst case scenario you are landing slightly cross wind. Lots of obstacles (hot chicks in bikinis) and no outs.
One word of advice....careful with the bushwackers, you'll wake up on the beach with no recollection of how you got there :o

See you there!