RB_Hammer

Parasport Italia Wingsuit

Looks like the early crossbow. Either manufactured by Para for Loic or just marketed for him. Para was hard to deal with for repair support so that started the whole Matter side of wingsuits. Loui lipps Diamond has one and has written an in depth review . There are few around.

Looks like the early crossbow. Either manufactured by Para for Loic or just marketed for him. Para was hard to deal with for repair support so that started the whole Matter side of wingsuits. Loui lipps Diamond has one and has written an in depth review . There are few around.

Any idea where the review would be found? I would be very interested in reading it.

Slightly off topic, but I have 10 jumps now on a Matter Tracer. On the last two jumps, I have hit a position where I have felt my rig lift up from my back. I am not sure whether this is from air getting under the rig, a lot of lower pressure air above it or air inflating the suit on my back, but when I did hit those spots I really felt like I was getting some good lift. I have checked my AltiTrack and it shows my vertical speed just under 80mph, SAS.
"I'm not lost. I don't know where I'm going, but there's no sense in being late."
Mathew Quigley

I can't remember where the review was posted. You might check wingsuit forum summer of 03. Regardless if you are interested in it contact lou for review and comparison to the modern stuff. Back then most of suits out there were classics and a few gti's. You were lucky if you had an S3.

And as far as the rig coming off your back a little, tighten your legstraps. You don't want your rig to do any weathervaning and creating heading deviations ( mostly when flying inverted) and if you are serious about getting a mono suit there is a chance of the inflated suit pushing your rig off your back far enough to place the hackey out of reach.

If by saying the rig comes off your back you mean to say it unloads to weightless but stays put, disregard.:)

right it's a Very old suit, S-Fly style, small wings, quite bad material.
easy to broke, hard to repair (impossible, you may try to repair it by your self).
Parasport is no longer supporting it.
I've flown it 1 time, there's no reason to buy it now, old concept, cheap price is not a good reason to fly something like that.
Marco "Pazzo" Pistolesi
pistolesi.marco(at)gmail.com

I just got back from PIA/Spain so I'm gonna be quick here. From what I can tell from the pictures, it appears to be a production model, meaning it wasn't made by Zun personally. I just spoke with Zun about these early suits at the PR boogie. Unless it is one of the ones Zun made before they started being produced, it's probably a safe bet to spend your money elsewhere. The only way I could tell if is a factory made one or made by Zun would be to see it up close. The one I own and am pictured wearing in the book Skyflying Wingsuits in Motion and one owned by Omar A. are the only 2 I am aware of that were hand made by Zun and are still around. The difference between the ones made by Zun and the early production ones is night and day.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING