sdctlc

Video From Eloy Boogie

Here is a short 4 min video from the Holiday boogie at Eloy. I put it on the picture page, 2 formats to choose from. Finally bothered to download the vids and threw it together today.. Man the weather sucks here lately, I am getting so much done. :P

http://isleofskye.us/07EloyDec/index.html

Enjoy!

Scott C.

Edited to add that the Stealth is in the vid in numerous places
"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"

wow, Mr. Campos almost got his clock cleaned! And his suit/rig colors aren't similar enough to yours that it was a case of mistaken identity? :P

"The evil of the world is made possible by nothing but the sanction you give it. " -John Galt from Atlas Shrugged, 1957

wow, Mr. Campos almost got his clock cleaned! And his suit/rig colors aren't similar enough to yours that it was a case of mistaken identity? :P

I saw Bob get zoomie and go under him, but he definitly didnt get "Callantined"....... ;):D
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com

I saw Bob get zoomie and go under him, but he definitly didnt get "Callantined"....... ;):D

Obviously he did not get "callantined" I think it was the red and white in the suit it looked too much like a target logo and it caused confusion... But that said I dont have any red in my suit so I must just have that "Hit me" style in my body position while flying.

Scott C.

And yes VB, that is Diego in the black and purple phantom. He was doing great!

Yes Bob took a few jumps to get back into the flying.

Then went back to the NorthWET and been rained out ever since.

Sorry bout that!

But I made up for it later. ;-)
Working to be the last flyer on a birdman suit. ;-)
Who also flies a tony suit.

Then went back to the NorthWET and been rained out ever since.

I thought you would like that clip early in the video as a contrast to you flying much better for the rest of it. I still like the going first from inside the plane and cleanly going around the outside flyer on the first exit

Well you can have a chance tomorrow... Trying to figure out if any body is planning on jumping given the North Wet is going to look like North Finally F'n jumpable this weekend... we will see, I am jumping somewhere so there....

Scott C.

I still like the going first from inside the plane and cleanly going around the outside flyer on the first exit

Scott C.

Yes there was some fun flying for sure.

Wish we had video on the last jump chasing the balloon and passing monkey.

As for the chance of flying tomorrow. Well it got deleted.

Hope to see you next time.

Bob
Working to be the last flyer on a birdman suit. ;-)
Who also flies a tony suit.

I'm good for 2 or 3 jumps Sat or Sun if I don't have to drive too far. Prolly Tony, maybe Dave, Bob not. Geez, wha happen to the NW flock? Kew is out, Jim ??????, Michael????? Cindy's suit still gathering dust.
Sometimes you eat the bear..............