unclecharlie95

Mass Wingsuit Exit - 70 way!

Come on all you European wingsuit pilots!!

There are still slots on the 70 way mass wingsuit exit load!

Aircraft will be an AN72 jet B|B|B| in Cochstedt, Germany, 11-16.July 2006

Rolf Brombach is the organizer and slots are filling up fast!! Register here: http://www.mdskydive.de/

Rolf is also planning a pre-slotted big way diamond :)
Come on! This is going to be worth attending :)
Long flights

J
BASEstore.it

Do you know how many slots are still available?
I would like to participate but can't get my registerform in before monday.Do you think i can still be there (preferably with my new V2 :)
If people from Poland are called Poles, why aren't people from Holland called Holes???
My logbook

If you are coming to this event and have jumped smoke before I recommend you bring your smoke bracket with you. Rolf has ordered 200 cans of smoke for this event. For 19E you can purchase a 90sec orange smoke from him. Rolf wants to try and get as much smoke as safely possible on the 70 way. If interested or if you have questions either PM me or contact Rolf.:)
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

70 people in a plane all wearing smoke? :o

I see quite a few of the last to exit choking to death......:o:D:D:D:D:P
Make sure someone from the ground get a shot of the plane after everyone is out too, I bet it will be smokin for some time after everyone is gone. :ph34r:

Have fun!
Ed
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com

70 people in a plane all wearing smoke?

I can guarantee you that will not happen. Depending on how many people show up prepared to jump smoke, a specific load plan for those jumping smoke will be implemented. Safety for all involved and most importantly the aircraft is at the fore front of the concerns being addressed.

Make sure someone from the ground get a shot of the plane after everyone is out too

Since it will be a GBWR, I am positive there will be plenty of media present as well as an official photo of the event to go into the Book when all is said and done.:)
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Since it will be a GBWR, I am positive there will be plenty of media present as well as an official photo of the event to go into the Book when all is said and done.

So you think that someone will get a single picture of all 70 exiting the aircraft?
GB dont even post the 357way we did, so I'd be suprised if a strung out exit picture will make it in the book. I have yet to see if they will posted a picture of the recenty 400way we did.
That would be cool if they did post some sort of picture along with the record though.

Be safe
Ed
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com