lurch

Flock and dock 2 4/7/06-4/9/06- leaving the nest-any local BMI-I? BMCI?

Been talking about getting rated for a long time. Finally a friend on staff here told me I ought to open up a wingsuit school up here. To do that, I need the BMI recognition. Now its time to go do it, and I guess this is the part where I ask for a little help here because I have no idea what I'm doing and no friends that I am aware of down there, so this is kind of like a cold-call thing.
Can anyone put me in touch with a BMI-I who will be present at the event with some time to kill and the desire to create a new BMI? I'd like to schedule it or somehow nail it down solidly. Never done anything like this before so I'm not too sure how to go about it. I have many questions about the event which I'm not sure how to find the answers to....
Nearest airport? I'd be flying down from NH just for this. Jump tix prices? Accomodations? ( I'm a true diehard....a wal-mart tent and an 8x8 square of nice green lawn will suffice if necessary but I'd like to be sure of access to showers and other good stuff.)
Anyway, any info would be most appreciated and I'll shout you a beer or three when I get there.
-BC
Live and learn... or die, and teach by example.

I will be at that event.

Don't worry old man Ted and I will put you to bed again than make sure you actually get up the next day to fly.B|

Mr Cockatillo................. who you tryin' to kid:D

The pimp hand is powdered up ... say something stupid