freeflydemon

S-Fly vs Firebird

Here in Chile, some skydivers are buying wingsuits. The thing is they are buying S-fly, because loic cames a few weeks ago and made amazing flies on it, specially on Valle Nevado, riding between rocks for the Soul Flyers 2 footage. In the other hand, are a few skydivers buying the new Firebird.
I want to buy a new wingsuit too, but now I don't know what to buy. I want a wingsuit that I can fly on big flocks and make some loops, rools and that kind os stuff on solo and 2 or 3 way jumps

Please comments and experiencies

First you must realize that each of those suits has distinct flight characteristics that are quite different from one another. Comparing a tri-wing suit to a mono wing suit is like comparing an apple to an orange. Both taste good but are still very different from one another. My suggestion to you is to try each one and decide which one best suits your flying needs. You are lucky in that your friends are buying different suits which may afford you the chance to fly each before deciding and buying your own.

Si quieres mas informaccion mande me un PM o E-mail y yo puedo explicar las differencias mas. La cosa importante es que tu tienes el traje que tu desea. Si quieres leer sobre wingsuits puedes hacer un click abajo el mono en esta post y ir a mi sitio donde yo tengo mi libro que tiene todo de wingsuits:)
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING