SCARYPERRY

Tullahoma

I will be at the Chris Martin Memorial Boogie in Tenn.6-18 to 6-19 with demo suits for anyone interested.This is a memorial boogie and fund raiser for those left behind.For those whose lives where touched by Chris,I would like to ask for your support,if you cant make it,donations are being accepted, if we all take the price of a jump ticket and send a check, his children and family can only benefit!!! please make the checks payable to Kristi Martin and send them to Tennesee skydiving center
PO box 674
Tullahoma Tenn 37388
Mike Mullins will be donating 3 dollars from every jump ticket, lets all support a super bird that was taken from us far to soon thanks Perry scary?? no just BOLD!!!!!
Only he can be happy,who can make his the present hour,for today he has lived

just wanted to say thanks to the one other bird that showed up.Thanks Matt!!!to all the others that didnt ever have the luck to meet Chris Martin,you have lost the chance to enjoy a truly awesome man, and those that did know him and couldnt even send a small check.....it saddens me to think how much myself and others give to you that sit in front of the screen and critisize,debate and let others hang thier ass out of the box so the sport can grow!!!! HOW SOON YOU FORGET!!!!!!! If I go in doing R and D will anyone care what happens to the ones left behind??? I thought we where like a brotherhood,taking care of each other,paving the way to longer and SAFER flights.....BUT?????Looks like I was wrong!!!!thanks to the few that did send something,his widow and children thank you
Only he can be happy,who can make his the present hour,for today he has lived

Perry ...

Thanks for taking the time to jump with a new Bird !

I can't wait for future wingsuit weekends and trying to bring more into the flock.

Any thoughts of making Chris' memorial weekend an annual event ? Or maybe holding another weekend soon to try and raise some more $ ?

- Matt