SimonM

'Production' sugargliders

there are definitely some modifications that need to be made... [i.e.] the double zipper (like the S3) is much more efficient in getting in and out of it, especially a suit of this size.

do you often see RW suits with a double zipper ??
why would the size of the suit affect negatively getting in/out ??
I get in/out my S-Fly standing VERY easily.
Never got into a BM suit though... Monowings are easy to get inside and out even with a single zipper.
The conception is very different from a BM suit, which looks more like a RW suit with wings added to it, and legstraps inside.
Plenty of room inside a monowing...:P
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

I get in/out my S-Fly standing VERY easily.
Never got into a BM suit though... Monowings are easy to get inside and out even with a single zipper.

Try getting into a MTR1/2 or a LOIC original mono wing suit. You have to slither your way into your leg straps and the suit while trying not to stick your foot down one of the leg wing cells while guiding your foot to the ankle opening. It is a major pain in the ass. There is no way in hell you can get into one of those suits standing up. You have to lay the whole thing down, take your shoes off,squeeze in and then wrestle with getting your leg straps tight once it is on.Loic addressed this in the leg design of the current S-fly with leg zippers which is why you don't perceive it as a problem.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

where are the cutaway handles?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They appear to be at the top of the chest, like on the S-Fly (and other monowing suits, I think?).

That's correct, it's the same as the Matter. Centered in the middle of the chest.
...drags me down like some sweet gravity!!!

Try getting into a MTR1/2 or a LOIC original mono wing suit. You have to slither your way into your leg straps and the suit while trying not to stick your foot down one of the leg wing cells while guiding your foot to the ankle opening. It is a major pain in the ass. There is no way in hell you can get into one of those suits standing up. You have to lay the whole thing down, take your shoes off,squeeze in and then wrestle with getting your leg straps tight once it is on.

Talking about old/discontinued designs... Modern suits can be put on with shoes on :P
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

Try getting into a MTR1/2 or a LOIC original mono wing suit. You have to slither your way into your leg straps and the suit while trying not to stick your foot down one of the leg wing cells while guiding your foot to the ankle opening. It is a major pain in the ass. There is no way in hell you can get into one of those suits standing up. You have to lay the whole thing down, take your shoes off,squeeze in and then wrestle with getting your leg straps tight once it is on.

Talking about old/discontinued designs... Modern suits can be put on with shoes on :P

I take it you didn't read my post to the end otherwise you would have seen :

Loic addressed this in the leg design of the current S-fly with leg zippers which is why you don't perceive it as a problem.

;)
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING