blair700

Smoke Brackets

It shouldn't. Kevin's said his suit didn't get stained that bad but I believe his tennis shoe did get a healthy dose.

I can take some pictures of my suit the only discoloration I have is on the bootie snap and the bootie pull (on the tip of the toe), I only jump one can of smoke for a few reasons:

1) It's hard for me to get a crapload of smoke, have to use sparingly

2) Having 2 cans on that bracket puts one can awful close to the fabric on the suit, i didn't feel it was worth the risk for me to have that 2nd can that close to my suit.

3) I have been told it was easy to see 1 can from the ground, at least at the Ballunar fest where I did 5 or 6 demos - i'm sure someone here who was at ballunar the year I was jumping can possibly attest to what it looked like from the ground. Of course 2 cans are better than 1 for visualization, but when you compare an M18 to the cold smoke I think hands down the m18 wins. I don't think you can see a single (or even multiple) cans of cold smoke from a wingsuit flight.

I think I have found a great design for wingsuit friendly smoke brackets -- pics will follow later this week

There will be a left foot and a right foot bracket - there will be both a smoke canister cutaway and a whole bracket cutaway.

The brackets are designed for Superior smoke canisters but could be modified for other types but since the only types that are readily available are the Superior brand.

They will be offered in any color as long as its black.

The canister will sit off the leg a few inches and be shielded from the leg wing.

These will also be RW or freefly freindly.

Pics by the end of the week.

Hopefully full production will be available by the flock and dock

The pimp hand is powdered up ... say something stupid

Superior signal smoke -- the 60 second smoke is $15 a can and the 2 minute is going to be probably $27 a can.

I am ordering it by the case (24) and not profitting by resale - It costs me the prices listed above after shipping and hazmat charges - I might make 40cents of a can.

I have not received the 2 minute smoke yet so I am not sure of the total price yet.

I am going to email you more info on the bracket

The pimp hand is powdered up ... say something stupid