ikenever

It's time

If any birdies want to flock with us at during those special times, please let us know.

Please let everyone know of your wingsuit organizing experience and how many wingsuit jumps you have? :)
Alittle back ground of that will help in flockers to your tent maybe?

-
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com

I'd like to talk and fly with you even more, but excuse me while I fly out the door. Habla luego.

Lots of experience and lots of action, waiting to happen! It's a big, long story.

Olivia

Is that suppose to be an answer? :S

-
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com

I should have said hablo manana, since I could not stay online last night. I had to edit footage, since we were asked to shoot some video of our family for a reality tv show, and they wanted it before we split this weekend for Summerfest and WFFC. We are exited the reality show, but even more so, I can officially announce to the world now that I was cast a rather big part in a major movie to be shot this fall. The major cast is George Clooney, Paul Newman, Joanne Woodward and Shirley McClain.

This thread is about exhibition, and my post was about flocking to the AirZone to entertain spectators and about having fun. First of all, I’ve encouraged people to fly wingsuits since my mom, Annie, and good friend Russell Thornton from Australia were flying them. They had BJ Worth, Don Kirlin, and Clem Majors at our booth in Quincy in 2000 to teach them on their first wingsuit flight. Actually B.J. made his first wingsuit jump with my Classic. I know all about the World Freefall Convention. This will be my 11th year in attendance. Annie, who was a USPA instructor for quite some time and raised me in the sport, cut away five times and pulled her reserve before correcting problems that were just being realized at the time by innovators. After modifying our rigs, getting reserve type deployment bags, and lengthening the bridle, I was ready to fly the wingsuit.

I began flying the wingsuit the first day of 2001. In December of 2002, Jari named me "Birdbabe", not for my looks, but after beating him in a race to catch Yuri Kusnetstov. Annie has flown camera on all our dives, so that summer, Rob Tonneyson and I led flock dives of up to 14 flyers to land at WFFC's AirZone. Though not always perfect, as far as proximity of flyers goes, it was safe and fun for everyone. I love flying the wingsuit. Flying with it seems more natural to me than dropping without. It is a passion for our family. I have a minimum of 200 wingsuit dives.

My first exposure to wingsuits was in 1999 and 2000. In '99 at WFFC, we were introduced to Jari & Robert. We have had a hospitality style, retail booth since 1995 under our name TNT Systems, and a hospitality style, coaching, & load organizing booth since 1999, when we introduced the AirZone. The following year we negotiated the pond to be built for spectator enjoyment, funded all the tour stops of the Para Performance Problade with Reg Eastaugh, gave away the purses from our own pockets and therefore have developed an interest in the spectator area and the flock dives going there.

We have hosted the Wingsuit Seminars and selected speakers and open forum time since 2000. Two years ago Annie and I conducted the seminar ourselves. It was probably the most informative one ever held at the convention. Over a year ago Jari conducted a small instructor certification course for Perry, Annie, I, and a few others. Since that time Chuck Blue and Scott Campos came on board at the convention and Bird-Man, Inc. is working to regulate wingsuit flight through the USPA.

I am not competing with people who intend to organize. We have every intention of joining the regular flock dives and flying with new friends. Nevertheless, I will be coordinating exhibition jumps at the AirZone, which will be scheduled with AirBoss. We are doing totally this for fun and the good of the convention. The spectator area tends to be lonely at certain times. This is not a political agenda for me; I have a lot of other things to place my energy on at this time, like the screenplay I’m studying.

I honestly do not have time to post again. If someone wants to contact me, please email [email protected] or else I’ll see you at the convention.

I would gladly fly with you anytime Olivia:)
Sorry I won't be at the convention this year. If I may offer, you may want to have some bird man and airzone xtreme stickers to hand out to the kids at the spectator area. I started doing that instead of signing everybodys poster. I'm not lazy:| its just that it is killer hot to be standing around in a birdman suit, at least for cooler dryer climate jumpers, and like you said its so lonely overthere that it can turn into a signing frenzy.

Or you can scootch that tee-pee closer to the spectating area for some shade. We packed there last year ( thankyou much) after landing on that side.

Have a good convention!:)