LouDiamond

If your going to WFFC

Make sure you stop by the Birdman tent and get a briefing from either myself or SM1 on how convention will be running this year and get your band marked. Otherwise you might find it hard to get on an A/C with a wingsuit on. This holds true even if you were at convention last year. Things have changed a bit and you also don't want to miss out on the great deals that will be going on and the organized flocking dives.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Same briefing. We (BM and Matter) will attend the same briefing each morning and be passing the same safety info onto the experienced wingsuit pilots in attendance. The bottom line here is that if you plan on flying your wingsuit at the convention, you need the "WS" annotation on your wristband. You will be able to get that from either tent.

Chuck

Will the briefings also be availble from the Matter tent?

Absolutly. I'm sure both companies primary interest at WFFC is for all wingsuiters to have a fun and SAFE time.

I hope to make some jumps with the almighty SkyMonkey One myself!;)
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

Same briefing. We (BM and Matter) will attend the same briefing each morning and be passing the same safety info onto the experienced wingsuit pilots in attendance. The bottom line here is that if you plan on flying your wingsuit at the convention, you need the "WS" annotation on your wristband. You will be able to get that from either tent.

Chuck

What is the definition of "experienced wingsuit pilot"?

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

What is the definition of "experienced wingsuit pilot"?

I guess I'd say anyone who has made wingsuit jumps before and shows up with their own suit.

Anyone else is going to have to get a briefing if they come to my tent and meet the minimum requirements for Rantoul. (500 jumps+)

That sound about right Chuck?
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

500 jumps minimum for first timers wanting to try a suit. Everyone who flys a suit must check in either at Birdman or Matter and get briefed regardless if it is a rental or your own suit.
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

...Everyone who flys a suit must check in either at Birdman or Matter and get briefed regardless if it is a rental or your own suit.

How long is the briefing and is it offered all day (I'm getting there late on Friday, but I'd like to be able to jump first thing Saturday morning:)
Z-Flock 8
Discotec Rodriguez

Too bad weapons grade stupidity doesn't lead to sterility.

How long is the briefing and is it offered all day

Briefing is about 5 mins and it can be given anytime during the jumping day. Once you receive the briefing and your convention band is marked you are good for the remainder of your time at WFFC.
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING