notsane

Wingsuit pre-inflation

I've come up with a technique for pre-inflating my wingsuit before exit that extends my freefall time and slows my descent. I pick someone in the aircraft (not the pilot) to pull on my finger. The sudden release of methane into the suit pre-inflates it and adds additional lift. I find this works especially well after a night of eating peanuts, boiled eggs and beer. As an added bonus the other jumpers exit the plane more rapidly. Please post your own research here. ;);););)

We always called that "El Nino". But boy did it make your suit smell bad afterwards.

Totally off topic (like farting in a wingsuit is such a great topic :P), but why is it ok to pee on yourself, but if your buddy let loose on your leg, you would punch him repeatedly? Same thing with farts.. Anyway.

j

The wetsuit does get pretty rank smelling if you do not thoroughly wash the urine out. Mine smelled so bad once that people around me noticed when I took it off.

I think peeing in one's Birdsuit would probably have the exact opposite effect, as evaporative cooling would chill the body instead of warming it.