Jasmin

Oz Wingsuit Weekend

Congrats to everyone who came out and played this weekend, first time out or otherwise. The Gloucestor crew get a special mention for driving all the way out to play; you guys rock and it was awesome playing with you!!

I know I had an awesome weekend, I hope that applied for all. The skyvan made things easy, the beaver helped the turn around and there’s a lot to be said for being the first jumper out of a brand spanking NEW aircraft!!!

Thanks to Jimmy Freeman for instructing, Annie and Marina for manifesting, and Sheryl and Dorothy for feeding us. Thanks to everyone who turned up, I hope we can keep the flock flying and the newbies coming!!

To those who missed out on getting their first flights, we’ll be back doing it again in a month’s time….e-mail me to get on the info list.

Over 50 wingsuit jumps, 6 first timers [I]AND[/I] a flocking dive for Matt's 300th!!
Thanks for a great weekend!
(Photos forthcoming)
xj

"I wouldn't recommend picking a fight with the earth...but then I wouldn't recommend picking a fight with a car either, and that's having tried both."

I was named j-bird, but I'm also known as ladybird and bird-babe.

Not to mention my original title of "Queen of Freaks"
:o:$;)

Its all good...
xj

"I wouldn't recommend picking a fight with the earth...but then I wouldn't recommend picking a fight with a car either, and that's having tried both."

Cool news about people getting into wing suit flying. I miss it so much, but it should be returning very soon. YOU KNOW BIRD-MAN SEASON: Which is comming up very soon as well. This will include some of the most spectacular clouds on the planet, witht the Florida Sun and fun as a great backdrop for some really cool flights. I hope to see some more people in the bird-man tent--Lets see how big the flocks can be.