namdrib

Was it just me or what?

Well, I stepped into the Realm of S-3-ing this past weekend and I must say that I am a little concerned that I wasn't doing something right.
The S-3 Kicked my freakin' ass!!!! I was exhausted when I got under canopy. Must get to the Gym, I guess. Was definitely fun, but I think I am going to stick with my trusty skyflyer!!! If there is anyone out there that might know of something that I did wrong, I would appreciate the pointers. Thanks. (*the door is wide open, Chuck!!!)
Unknowing attempting to take out all 4 wheeled vehicles remotely close to the landing area!

Don't feel bad... my arms gave out after about 75 seconds and I was falling fast enough that I was hearing the wings flapping on my S3 Saturday. I've got 50 jumps on it and with the winter layoff... its making my body feel it now. Time to grab the soup cans and work out a bit again.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

Nothing unusual about that. It often takes people an adjustment period to get used to the suit and the new demands larger wings have on them. Stick with it and you will soon see your comfort level returning.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Exactly the reason why I'm sticking with the Classic/GTI. I made 8 FF jumps on Saturday but knew I couldn't do a 9th (BM) because I was wicked tired and BM takes that much more out of me!B|

And, I'm supposed to be a strong Army girl!:D

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here