Mayhem

How the hell...

In the Swedish Free Fly Episode III trailer they show someone exit a skyvan and actually rise above the plane. I'm just guessing it is a wingsuit cause you don't get to see the person and I can't think of anything else that could possibly do that. The plane is not diving and there doesn't appear to be any camera trick. Can anyone explain how the hell they did that.

------------------------------------------------------------
What have you done to make your life better?

The video is to big for me to attach and I only have it saved on my PC and I can't remember were I downloaded it from. I am pretty "puter illiterate" so if you know how I can add it, let me know. I am more then happy to share.

Edit: Here is the link to their site. Scroll to the bottom for the trailer. http://www.friflaj.com/

Oh dude, I don't know. I am at school and am between classes it was just on my mind so I thought I would post. My mind is so fried right now, I am starting to wonder if I am even talking about the right video and not wasting your guys time.

So you can raise up from prop-wash? Even from behind a skyvan?

Time is about 4:23 in the trailer. Its not a Skyvan, but yes he is surfing the prop blast. The plane is also doing what looks to be a high speed pass. Who ever else is on the gate with him sketches that exit really bad. On high speed passes (160 knots +) its really easy to sketch an exit, ask the crew that did a Jet pass out of the Casa at WFFC with me. Out of 5 or 6 of us on that pass only 2 of us were able to come off clean and I was able to surf some of the blast but not all of it.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

On the freefly festival this year there was tree planes a Let410 the beaver and a An26B.
And that kind of jump was done at the festival and it was shown at the bigscreen the same eavning.
Btw it's a big mtf plane wich take 60jumper's and the exit seed is about 160-180km/h.

Supergeil

Yep, It's me. eWave, I owe you a beer ;) I suppose the exit speed of the An-26 is around 200kts, so you really do not need too much prop blast in addition to it... Only things I was worried about were if my suit can take the speed without breaking from seams and the lenght of the tail section of the plane that continues quite far behind the ramp. From the video you can see that I pop up quite near to it...

http://users.utu.fi/vejuto/videos/FF+Kjerag/ and from there: An-26_exit1, 2 and 3

Vesa

Fear, is the path to the Dark side

"Fear is the path to the Dark side"
(Master Yoda)