billvon

Sun at Perris

And after all that - largest flock:2

Skeie was doing 4-way. Dominic started out doing 4-way then quit jumping altogether. JP "had to work." No sign of Fordy.

So it was one jump with Rob then 5 more solos. After the third jump trying to max out the suit (min fall rate: 50) my arms were killing me. So I started flying on my back, only to realize that the muscles I needed to fly on my back were in even worse shape. And they're the muscles you need to pull. On my fifth solo I got to 4000 feet, waved off, came in to pull, got my hands around the hackey and - I had nothing left. Couldn't even move the handle. Adrenalin kicked in, and I tried again and got the PC out with (seemingly) no problem at all.

After that I figured it was a good idea to switch back to RW for the rest of the day. Alas I didn't break 100 wingsuit jumps, and now I have to send the S3 back for mods (it's way too tight.) Looks like I'll hit 100 on the trusty Classic.

I was at perris all weekend, BUT... grounded myslef last week with a ripped shoulder muscle and didn't want to push my luck as it seemed to be easing (didn't jump till tuesday) and i had my uspa AFF eval course this week.. I saw a guy in a SF3 with Orange wings getting kitted up but he was busy and i was sulking[:/] so I carried on

I was the guy in the Orange Jacket wandering aimlessly around with a book, sat in the bombshelter on the net or just eating through sheer boredom..

Having completed the AFF course after a ground prep tomorrow I will be taking to the skies on my wings for some fun.. B|

Fordy
Fordy