ManBird

S3 vs Pantz

http://www.bird-man.com/?n=piece&a=id&v=80

Grasshopper in Pantz. TALONSKY and I (behind the camera) in our S3s. 30 seconds of poorly filmed wonder.

If for any reason the video doesn't play straight from the link, download it and then play it. Windows Media Player can sketch out when trying to play DivX encoded WMVs over the web.
"¯"`-._.-¯) ManBird (¯-._.-´"¯"

Click

Thirty seconds of incredible nothingness. Nothing but the BirdMan logo here. Oh, and yeah, have you figured out any possible reason other than blatant sabotage that I cannot logion to the BM site? Please un-fuck my problem right away. PM me if you have any specific questions

Chuck Blue
BMCI

I right clicked and saved it and then watched it. Worked fine for me. Some cool ass shit is all I have to say. A higher quality version will be up shortly I am told;)
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Just put up a better version of it. Still not DV quality or anything, but (noticeably) better nonetheless. Increased the framerate, resolution, and datarate quite a bit, but it only added a few hundred KB. Not bad.

The quality of my filming, though... that's bad. It was like my fifteenth to twentieth camera jump, and I wasn't sighted in/I don't have a ringsight. I figured I'd wait until I knew what I was doing before making anything public, but the content was too good to pass up... no matter how not-framed-up it is.

Made the music, though, so... blernk.
"¯"`-._.-¯) ManBird (¯-._.-´"¯"

Click