PhreeZone

Best/Average speeds per suit

I was wondering what other jumpers are seeing as their average and personal best speeds on each type of suit was. I've only got to jump a Classic II and I'm having a hard time getting it under 50 mph. I'm constanly getting 52-55 mph.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

I very consistently get 55/56 TAS when I try to max out my classic 2, which I have 40 some jumps on.
On the handful of jumps trying to max the skyflyer3 I get 59/60 but it is brand spanky new to me and I have yet get into the sweet spot on it. This took me about 20 jumps to do on my classic when I wasn't flocking or playing. My skyflyer performs the things my classic does but effortlessly, I haven't had to work my body as hard on the S3. I'm sure once I get into sweet spot things will change. I haven't done any "errorbatics" on the S3, small steps, just flocking and maxing. I have tossed my classic around pretty good.
When playing with others the numbers are all over the place from 70 to 90. If there are any "cloud corridors" to play with then the numbers go into the triple digits and so does my heart rate.
Since guys like me are at the beginner stage of learning the wingsuit I would like to know what the guys that have 500~1000 jumps on the suits can do.

I have a total of 15 jumps on BM. Five on the skyflyer, with an average of 54 mph (TAS).

I'm trying fo get more than 100 sec. of freefall time, from 12000 ft and opening at 4.000 ft.
My max. freefall time is now 97 seconds.

Think a can do better than that, but my body is still to flat (as what others tell me)

I just recently started to fly a suit, it's a S3 and it's the only suit I've ever jumped. I've got 18 jumps on it now and average 45 mph / 2:30 min. from 4000 m. That is by trying to go as fast forward as possible, not by trying to fall slow, and includes a couple of turns. And it does go forward... :)I can't wait to meet some good flyers to teach me some more stuff since I'm the only one around and have to teach myeslf by trying :|
Obi