kevin922

Birdman Glostic Mod (cell access)

Here are the pictures.. pretty self explanitory.. i just cut the thread between two sections and stick the glo sticks through the hole.. you can manuver them into each individual cell via the top of the wing.

Suit flys stable with the hole left unstitched.. you may want to have some velcro put on to close it for flight. I also tried it with alligator clips and they stayed on.

inside arm
closer
hole

I also tried it with alligator clips and they stayed on.

Yeah....just don't try jumping them without at least short sleeves on! They jab your pits like nobody's business!!:S Doesn't "hurt" but isn't comfortable!;)

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Kiwi, RB #926, AFF-I, FAA Snr. Rigger, RN/BSN/Paramedic

Whoo! Did it last night. Got a glowstick into each cell. Wore a xenon bulb on head and strobe on my ankle. Just flew north towards the lights of Portland. Beautiful. Reportedly looked really weird from the ground. Thanks a lot for the tip! This will be very easy to repair, as well.
"¯"`-._.-¯) ManBird (¯-._.-´"¯"

Click

Whoo! Did it last night. Got a glowstick into each cell. Wore a xenon bulb on head and strobe on my ankle. Just flew north towards the lights of Portland. Beautiful. Reportedly looked really weird from the ground. Thanks a lot for the tip! This will be very easy to repair, as well.

Repair?? Just fly it like that :) got pics?

No, no pics. So you haven't had too big of problems with the thread continuing to unstitch? If not, then I see no reason to close it back up. It doesn't affect the flight and it's a great place to store controlled substances, should I be hired for a unique form of trafficking.

Note: I don't use drugs. Calm down.
"¯"`-._.-¯) ManBird (¯-._.-´"¯"

Click

No, no pics. So you haven't had too big of problems with the thread continuing to unstitch? If not, then I see no reason to close it back up. It doesn't affect the flight and it's a great place to store controlled substances, should I be hired for a unique form of trafficking.

Note: I don't use drugs. Calm down.

If you cut the correct area, then no because there are double stitches running horizontal to the vertical (which you cut) so the cut will go to the horizontal stitches and go no further...