SkymonkeyONE

LeRoy owes beer

LeRoy and I just went up on his maiden SF-3 flight (he lived). That's 24 malt beverages, my monkey. I will let him post his review as he had never jumped anything other than his Classic. I may be mistaken, because I think I let him jump my GTi once. Anyway, he enjoyed it and it looks great; matching his main perfectly. That was my fifth flight on my SF-3 and I can't begin to describe how much I like it. It's the shee-wa-tay!

Chuckie

That wasnt my first.... it was uh my initial flight....
Nope chucky... all my flights were on my classic.... You did offer though...

Review:

OMG Fking awesome!!!! I give this suit 2 monkey wings and a birdy tail (5 stars)

NEW record: 1st flight on new S3 and got 117 sec flight. I think I am going to demolish that record within a few jumps. My old record was on my orignal classic at 112. (record judged according to video, damn it I forgot my protrack again...)

I was afraid that this would be like the horror stories I have heard about some not being able to fly the 1st skyflyer, but it was so totally easy... In some ways even more stable than my classic (maybe 30+/- jumps? not sure....). The wider leg-wing makes this suit very stable, which I especially like during the save my life portion of my dive.

I was also afraid that the larger arm-wings would interfere with me pulling my pilot chute out of my BOC. Alas... my fears were for naught.... The wing totally blows the wing in a wany that allowed me to grab my pilot chute with ease.

If you have recently bought the suit, or will buy it in the future... you better start doing forearm exercises, curls rows... etc... You can use the wing stiffeners as rudders... very kewl But very demanding.

Even though my first flight was mostly "dirty," I noticed my forward speed was GREATLY INCREASED, once I FULLY(ie: point your toes) extended my legs and held the wing stiffeners, keeping all 3 control areas taugnht.

Well thats all that I can think of at the moment, if you have any questions feel free to post or PM me or email at [email protected]

Thank you Jari.. you are the man.... keep thinking up wicked SH!T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

IMG_0324.jpg

chucky 2.jpg

IMG_0319.jpg

IMG_0323.jpg

IMG_0320.jpg

IMG_0304.jpg

Comments attached...

note: for chuckys reputation... I was on my maden voyage so I was flying reallly dirty and chucky had to fly like that to slow down until I ftuck my legs out. I did the same thing on my initial birdman jump on my classic (1)
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

My girlfriend says Chuck's back deflector looks like a giant, red ball sack. Thought I'd share.

BWAHAHAHA! Actually, that would be a big orange ball sack, but why split hairs? LOL! The pic you edited is one of me trying to slow down as LeRoy was doing his best to sink pretty much straight down. Once he found it better to actually poke his legs out, he took off. If it doesn't rain all day we will get better pics. I am training John (Droopy) and Matt (MattM) this morning. Assuming, that is, that Matt can find a way to unstick his head from Coconut Monkey's toilet.

Chuck