ojf1982

Classic & Classic II

Is there a big difference between the two? I am asking becasue I have the opportunity to buy a used Classic for $350. Does that price seem resonable?
The edge ... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who know where it is are those that have gone over - Hunter S. Thompson

I guess that depends on a number of things. Does the suit fit you well? Is it in good shape? Do you mind the colors? I have seen plenty of classics for sale at that price. The only major difference in the classic and classic II, as far as I have seen, is that the original suit was a single zipper front opening and the newer ones are all double zipper. It's just easier to get in and out of a double zipper.

Chuck

As was stated earlier, the major difference between Classic I & II is in the zippers. Front zipper in Classic II is double zipper as in I it is single zipper. Also leg zippers in Classic II are longer so legs open up higher. As Chuck wrote, it's just question of ease getting in and out.
http://www.ufufreefly.com