ypelchat

Vortex II container.

Buying a piece of equipment, doesn't mean that you can't seek opinions of others who bought the same equipment! My question was directed to the people who currently own a Vortex II. I forgot to mention that my new container has not been delivered yet. ( just a few more days to wait B|)

;)

Yves.

dude,

You have orderd one the best made containers around,The Vortex 2 is really well manufactured.It has all the trimmings,Gr8 design,These containers also look good, What size canopy you fly,

I own one and cant find any fault.

Nut
"Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are good is like expecting the bull not to charge because you are a vegetarian."

my teammate owns one and is very satisfied with it... especiallywith the look of the rasta colors he pun on it ;)B|
i never jumped it though, in my opinion, it is too long on the back... i prefere shorter rigs, like atoms or vectors...

Check out the site of the Fallen Angels FreeflY Organisation:
http://www.padliangeli.org

only put 5 or so jumps on mine but from everything ive read and the limited experience of mine, I'm well happy with it. Seems like a great rig at a great price. If there was one complaint it would be that my rig sits on the top of my bum a little bit, but I bought it second hand so just have to put up with that for the time being, no biggie really.