shibu

Oct CRW camp in PA

I saw this CRW camp in the calendar being offered at Sky's The Limit and signed up. Unfortunately they need at least one more jumper to meet their minimum. :(

Anyone in the PA area who is interested in CRW should check this out.

CRW Camp with Scott Lazarus
Date: 2014-10-17 to 2014-10-19
Address: 124 Airport Strip Road
City: East Stroudsburg
State: Pennsylvania
ZIP: 18301
Venue Name: Sky's The Limit
Phone: 570-420-1011
Email: [email protected]
Web Site: http://www.skysthelimit.net
Discipline: Canopy Relative Work Find Similar Events

We are holding a beginners CRW camp at STL this Fall! Scott Lazarus and other instructors will be here all weekend for the camp. Friday is the safety briefing with Saturday and Sunday as jump days. The cost of the course will vary according to the amount of people signed us as we are splitting the cost of hotel and food accommodations amongst participants. Participants will cover the slots for you and your instructor. A $50 deposit towards the total cost of the course is required to hold your spot. Everyone must attend the safety briefing on Friday to take part in the course. You must have an A license minimum and a hook knife as well. Canopies will be provided for your jumps so you will need to provide us your exit weight. Sign up with manifest today to secure your spot! 570-420-1011

shibu

Never mind.

I just got a call & it has been CANCELLED.>:(

Hopefully it will happen May 2015 if there is enough interest in it.

Plenty of time to recruit others before then.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

topdocker

Shibu-

Come out to NorCal and I will do a class with you. Day, weekend, whatever you need. Just cover slots.

Please don't wait until the dead of winter, I am from California and hate the cold....

Or to Florida if he doesn't want to wait too long, and its a closer drive. Plenty of crwdogs down there.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Watch the Raw Dogs facebook page. They are doing alot of CRW in the midwest. I just did a camp in Michigan and it was an awesome experience. They have Canopies of all sizes, so if you do not have a Lightning yourself there is a Great chance they can hook you up for the weekend at a DZ near you !
They ran a top-notch camp with some great coaches ! I got all the way up to a 4 Stack, and am hooked !