crashtested

Christophe balisky, Thanks for letting me try and kill you

A big thanks to Christophe balisky, who has recently allowed me to link up with him in gap and put me on the road to becoming a slightly less dangerous crw flyer...

I had an awsome time, 11 jumps or so in total,
5 x 2 ways and 6 x 3 ways.

I have not had such a buzz from skydiving for a while now, but this was just like jumping again for the first time.

One of the coolist things about the 4 days, was he was pissed off for me that i could not get near him in the sky, due to me forgetting everything on a jump, But when i wrapped him whilst docking 3rd on my 8th jump, on landing all you could here was laughter coming from his direction, and then a hand on the shoulder telling me to try and not kill him on the next jump.

He's one cool MF and looked after us both in the sky, and after jumping, letting us crash and eat at his house after a long day, with out batting an eyelid.
This is the reason i started skydiving, and after 2 years i had almost lost my belief that there was any real community left in this sport.

Christophe thanks very much, to yourself and your wife, your both amazing ambassador's to this sport.

Its a shame your french / american / ??? ;)

I hope you realize what you have created... its a bit scary :o

Even though I'm a pup myself, a couple of weeks ago I got to dock on someone for her first introduction to CRW. Almost as much fun as the first time someone ran into me!
"Here's a good specimen of my own wisdom. Something is so, except when it isn't so."

Charles Fort, commenting on the many contradictions of astronomy