SStewart

Problems with SCM-CF 2008 nationals

It has been brought to my attention that there are some discrepencies (errors, changes, ommissions) in the rules regarding canopy formations in the upcoming Nationals in Eloy. I just want the CRW community to know that I am working with the competition committee to get this resolved.

Several competitors have contacted me from my region and asked that I pass this on. Can someone remind me how to post this on the CReWDog list? Sorry, it's been awhile. I am pretty sure I am still a member.

Please rest assured I will do my best to get this resolved before the meet in October. If you have any questions contact me and I will keep you updated.

More later,
Onward and Upward!

Hey Craig, I am running for National director and I have made about 350 CRW jumps over the years. I am not really current now but I did make about half a dozen CRW jumps with the Maytown dawgs two summers ago.

B|B|B|

Scott would make a great National Director. He's done a great job as Eastern Regional Director. I think it's time USPA had a fresh perspective on how to do business.

I'm a CRW Dog and I approve of this message.

Cool, maybe we both can get elected and solve some problems, rather than create some!B|

There has been quite a history of rule changes and problems with CRW and USPA going back to the early 90's. Committees have come and gone, but the screw-ups some how live on.
Craig

Jump more, post less!