CaTo

CF essentials: presentation for first-timers

hi

For our annual 'rubberduck-boogie' at my home-DZ in Teuge (Netherlands) in which students get the opportunity to get in contact with all disciplines, I have made a presentation to show to the CRW-newbies.
I posted the presentation (as PDF, 2.2Mb) on my website. please take a look, feedback is welcome :)see http://homepages.onsnet.nu/~CaTo/cf2/CF%20essentials.pdf
Caren

I did notice a few minor English errors - I can help you correct that if you'd like.

Since Wendy speaks Texan, I'm not sure if the translation would be valid...:P

I did notice a few minor English errors - I can help you correct that if you'd like.

Since Wendy speaks Texan, I'm not sure if the translation would be valid...:P

All help is appreciated, even if it's cowboy language :-)

And you are all more than welcome to use the presentation whenever you like.

I am in the process of also adding notes to the presentation, but since I am busy with work, but more importantly also with training for the 2-way wolrd championships @ Teuge this year, this may take some time.
Caren

Sorry for being a boner but I can't use the video link buttons for examples of Funnels, Wrap & Entanglements - what am I doing wrong? :$

you are doing nothing wrong, the video clips are just not in there (yet...) I have some clips that I use during my own presentation, it depends on the people listening and what questions bein asking to decide what the best clips could be
I prefer NOT to show to heavy wraps or entanglements, no need to get them all stressed up if you aim for just some CRW fun with beginners.

I will see if I can put some footage online that you can use
Caren