toronto_bill

2000th - First CRW Yeehaw!

Okay, So the storm came through and we were weathered out for a bit....then it cleared up...but all the tandem passengers had left ! But, it did allow Angus Smith and myself to fit my 2000th jump in to the busy tandem schedule...1st CRW

4 attampts at at a leg dock and then I adjusted and just grabbed the centre cell with my hand. Slid down, did the side by side...and then got the leg lock going, but too freaked to reallise i hadn't let go of my harness grip..lol....a yell solved that and we were screaming from 1600 to oblivion aimed at the runway... Thats when the 206 came in to land. What a sight ! The plane was gone in a flash and we were still hurtling down until I let go.....~300ft. Angus was able to violate the beer line, I alas was hosed and made do with the taxiway.
I have climbed around in the rigging of some Tall Ships. But this is insane. I love it.

Angus Smith - Thank You for the best 2000th I could ever hope for !

Mr Slick- You always have been my favorite jump pilot. You found a way through to make a down plane a true downplane. Thank You. Next time dont bother...

00Billy

Congratulations! That first CRW jump is like your first jump all over again :S Just keep doing it and the feelings will keep coming. For me there is nothing better than being in a large formation and looking up, down and to both sides to see nothing but canopies all around. Welcome to the dark side :)

CSA #699 Muff #3804

Hey Bill i didn't relize that was your 2000th...
nice a very nice jump to watch from the ground, seen it all it got me pumped.

And Bill i have to thank you for getting Angus back into crew stuff cause since that jump of yours i've been able to get at least one jump in with Angus a weekend.

So now that you know you can do it... Lets do that three stack this weekend coming, maybe we can get Derek in on it and make it a four stack!!!
Live Hard, Fly Fast, Hope For The Best!!!