guscabana

Photos online from the Big Ways Camp in Empuriabrava

Hans, were you over there playing?

I got a note from Susanne and Gauda, along with a rebuttal from Chris Gay. I still can't believe that they combined perfectly good tequila with raw eggs, though.

Gustavo's pictures look like more fun in paradise.

Wel i think i was the only guy there with enough taste to refuse the omelet:P. But it was fun to see the others faces when swallowing the stuff
If people from Poland are called Poles, why aren't people from Holland called Holes???
My logbook

forgive my lack of CRW anything...where the hell are the PC's/bridals on those canopies????:S

Bridal anything is discouraged in CRW... it leads to ball & chain, divorces, emotional strife. Erm, maybe that's just my opinion. =]

Bridles, on the other hand, are present on CRW canopies and they are retractable. When the canopy inflates, it pulls the pilot chute in tight againt the top skin of the parachute. This keeps the piot chute and bridle out of the way so that it doesn't pose an entanglement threat to those who're coming in to dock on you. After you land, simply pull the bridle out to full length again.

retractable pilot chute is not to be confused with collapsible pilot chute. They are 2 completely different setups for different purpose.

Chris

Hay Cheryl, Balisky and Gay made me down one of those sodding eggs... I needed the Tequila just to wash the taste away.... but guess what, this year they wouldnt give me the bottle, just a little glass.... so you still hold the record for drinking this Irish guy under the table!! B|

CRW Skies!