homer

need your canopy knowledge

Has anyone jumped an Eagle CReW specific main before. I have been offered a 153 & 160 both new with only one test jump. Are they any good or should this pup just pay a bit more for a Lightning.

CSA #699 Muff #3804

You're definitely better off with a Lightning if you want in on the official CRW camps. I use a Lightning myself when jumping with other Lightning-equipped jumpers.

However, I use a Triathlon 120 when jumping with local friends if the wingloading calls for it. I wouldn't do anything other than stacks or planes with my Triathlon. It's not built to handle diamonds and offsets...
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

however the lightning is still my canopy of choice.

It's my choice too. Talking with PD yesterday a new 160 is going to cost $1850, less if you have a dealer discount. Delivery is about 11 weeks minimum. I guess I'll order mine during the winter season.

CSA #699 Muff #3804

Exactly! We generally do look for value and additional price savings....

I had a recent conversation with Mark Gregory who confirmed that he is still our contact for Lightnings at the World Team /Dealer price.

If you'd like, I can email you his contact information and you can get going on an order!