remko

Dutch record attempt 16/17 and 23/24 oct.

This weekend (16/17) is the last training weekend for the Dutch record attempt next weekend (23/24) at Teuge airport The Netherlands. Target is a 36-way. Needless to say this will be a big crew event! Foreigners are welcome to watch and participate in a "biggest formation over Europe" if lift capacity allows. We'll try to get everybody present "on board".

Check here for a babelfish.altavista.com translation of http://home.hccnet.nl/tom.kan/records/nl.html

Email Kees Tops kees_AT_parachutecase.nl if you are planning on coming over (click for more contact info).

Greetings,
Remko

--
Everything you know is wrong. But some of it is a useful first approximation.

Hey remko, you beat me to it B|

Thanks for translating if you don't mind I will incorporate it into my own site :P

We al ready have people comming from the UK, Germany, belgium, so join the fun. But remember: first things first: we want to beat the Dutch record:D

Just for information: the http://CaTo.makes.it site is up and running again after a few days of outage. I will be searching for a new (own) URL, to prevent this from happening.

see you at teuge, and hope for good (photo-) weather.
Caren

That would be more then two records: biggest formation above holland,biggest formation above Belgium,biggest distance travelled ( 175 km),Highest altitude reached etc...........B|
If people from Poland are called Poles, why aren't people from Holland called Holes???
My logbook

Good luck!

>largest formation over europe was the 56 way in kassel 1996.
- it was unofficial
- the biggest official over Europe are 53-way
- the biggest official over Europe and made by eurepeas are 45-way in France

CFPasi
CRW/CF history collector