krkeenan

New England CRW Record

The New England CRW record fell this weekend at Jumptown, in Orange MA. :)

The new folks had a chance to learn a lot of CRW skills from the U. S. CRW Team guys, and got to hear a lot of lies from some grizzly old dogs.B|

There were a couple of cutaways and one significant funnel with some whirlies, :S, you know, the usual ToadSucker thrills and chills.:D

The Jumptown staff was great to work with and really showed us a good time. It is an excellent facility, and I sure hope we can do another CRW gathering there in the future.

There were lots of new CCRs and CCSs, and lots of beer bought by the faithful. All in all, a really great weekend.

Kevin K.
TS-46
======================
Seasons don't fear the Reaper,
nor do the Wind, the Sun, or the Rain...

The new folks had a chance to learn a lot of CRW skills from the U. S. CRW Team guys, and got to hear a lot of lies from some grizzly old dogs.B|

You mean those lies weren't true:o! lol,

I must say thanks to everyone. I learned SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much. I now feel like my 'crw skills' are starting to come back to me. Gosh, I missed being in the sky, but I missed the canopy flying even more. The US CRW Team guys, you guys are AMAZING! Thanks for sharing you knowledge with us, and thanks for being there. I look forward to jumping with you all again, and thanks for an amazing weekend! Congrats on the new england record too! That's amazing, and was amazing to watch. It was great! Thanks for an incredible weekend.

blue skies,
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

I wish that I had gotten to jump more, but I still learned so much just being there and watching and listening to what was gonig on, especially the video debriefs. I can't wait to do some more CRW :)
I hope to see and jump with lots of the awesome people I met this past weekend in the near future!

alyson

team swooo
swooo #2

The New England CRW record fell this weekend at Jumptown, in Orange MA. :)

There were a couple of cutaways and one significant funnel with some whirlies, :S, you know, the usual ToadSucker thrills and chills.:D

The Jumptown staff was great to work with and really showed us a good time. It is an excellent facility, and I sure hope we can do another CRW gathering there in the future.

There were lots of new CCRs and CCSs, and lots of beer bought by the faithful. All in all, a really great weekend.

Kevin K.
TS-46

Man, I'm hearing all sorts of good things about Jumptown. Never been there but it sounds like a good place to have an annual CRW Boogie.

CRW Skies,

Michael

Jeff,

great pictures, ya'll should go check them out! For the weather the way it was, it was a great weekend, great CRW, thanks for sharing the pics!

blue skies,
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM