f1shlips

Cross Keys Beginner CRW Camp

I just wanted to send a big thanks out to Frank Matrone, Chico, Edwardo, and everybody else who came out to teach us CRW this past weekend.

I had an awesome time. It's really fun to try and count how many times Frank says "Oh my god he's gonna fucking kill me." when a CRW pup is working on a dock.

Ritch
--
drop zone (drop'zone) n. An incestuous sesspool of broken people. -- Attributed to a whuffo girlfriend.

I just wanted to send a big thanks out to Frank Matrone, Chico, Edwardo, and everybody else who came out to teach us CRW this past weekend.

Especially Aleth and Lyn! This past weekend was a blast. If it wasn't for them, I wouldn't have been able to be part of the NJ Women's CRW Record...and who else can say that they were part of a Women's State CRW record on their 4th CRW jump ever? Okay, maybe Stacey, but it was her 6th :P

alyson

team swooo
swooo #2

Especially Aleth and Lyn! This past weekend was a blast. If it wasn't for them, I wouldn't have been able to be part of the NJ Women's CRW Record...and who else can say that they were part of a Women's State CRW record on their 4th CRW jump ever? Okay, maybe Stacey, but it was her 6th :P

alyson

Glad you had a great time, but women't records in skydiving serve to reinforce the myth that women can't cut it in the real world and need special categories. This certainly is not true in skydiving. Why some wish to perpetuate this ...lesser status of women is degrading to all of us on this planet.

Michael

I also wanted to thank all the instructors that came out to Cross Keys for the CRW camp. Especially Edwardo, Aleth and Lyn-i learned so much and had so much fun doing it. ok, so my arms hurt for like 3 days after, but its alright :)
-Stacey
Team Swooo
Swooo #1

-Stacey
team swooo
swooo #1