C00KIE

Female CRW Record in Europe and Worldwide

Thanks Wendy!

I don't supose you know the record for Europe do you?

I know so far for a diamond formation ladies in Europe set a 9way in Germany though I haven't heard anything about a stack formation.

The reason I ask is that I know a British team are aiming for an 11-way later this year and just wondered...
Life is a four letter word!

Yes I had heard. That's really fantastic!

A couple of us in Europe are currently working on putting together a Europewide training and record attempt for all female CF in 2004 with a view of preparing ladies for such ambitions. 16-way Diamond.

Do you mind me asking where you are planning the World Record?

SJ

Hey cookie,

I'm eagerly waiting for the 13th to hear your and Gauda's plans
anyway you got the current records from pasi so you know what you have to outfly :P
If people from Poland are called Poles, why aren't people from Holland called Holes???
My logbook

Hey cookie,

I'm eagerly waiting for the 13th to hear your and Gauda's plans
anyway you got the current records from pasi so you know what you have to outfly :P

hey gadget, are you putting on some skirts and fly with the girls? ;)

by the way cookie, do you need a camera-woman? B| for europe?
Caren

Sorry guys, I wasn't watching my thread.

Yes please CaTo, we'd love a camera woman for the record attempt. Do you fancy getting in on some formations also?

The first two days of the organisation will include coaching and smaller formations working towards the big-way. We're aiming for a 16-way diamond but other records could possibly be within our grasp..oh, and not to mention the Captains Cabin CF Trophy for Big-way. Call, me wicked but I'd just love to see an all girl team swipe that trophy.

I have just returned from Empuriabrava from organising the initial stages of the record attempt 2004. I can now confirm the dates as Thursday 28th Sept to Sunday 3rd October. I'm currently whipping up a little DZ enthusiasm, looking at sponsorship and also organising a wicked little fun-jump in the mountains followed by a wine-and-dine. I'll be posting more information in magazines etc within the next few weeks. I'm really looking forward to it!

Good news CaTo, you will be very welcome!

Sorry about the dates, the exact details will be posted very soon as soon as they are confirmed.

If you know of anyone else who would like to come along or would like more information please feel free to pass on my details (email address below) or contact Gauda Ballisky.

Sarah-Jane

[email protected]

Cookie!

Need you help.

You wrote:
"I know so far for a diamond formation ladies in Europe set a 9way in Germany though I haven't heard anything about a stack formation. "
- who will know more, like date and place of the jump?

CFPasi