dragon2

CF Spektacle 2003

Yeehaw,

This year's CF Spektacle ended yesterday. This week saw me (finally) getting my B license - doing CReW! Also I got to play in an eight way, and in a couple of 2/4/5/6-ways... Did a drag-plane too!!! Thanx @ Eric, Kees, Henny, Caren, Tom, Hans, Richard, and everybody else! Learned a lot, and had loads of fun.....

http://fly.to/cfspektakel

The weather this year was excellent except for the first weekend, oh well, some BASE and low hops can be fun too :S.... But from monday on the weather was okay (between the clouds), so we didn't have to resort to building big ways down waterslides this year ;)

ciel bleu,
Saskia

And a nice dragplane it was.If you have the time come to the cumulusconvention in Meissendorf near Hanover.It starts the 26 september till the 28 september.I'm going so you can always get a lift.
If people from Poland are called Poles, why aren't people from Holland called Holes???
My logbook

Farfuckinout!

Post pics, please.

Michael

Yeehaw,

This year's CF Spektacle ended yesterday. This week saw me (finally) getting my B license - doing CReW! Also I got to play in an eight way, and in a couple of 2/4/5/6-ways... Did a drag-plane too!!! Thanx @ Eric, Kees, Henny, Caren, Tom, Hans, Richard, and everybody else! Learned a lot, and had loads of fun.....

http://fly.to/cfspektakel

The weather this year was excellent except for the first weekend, oh well, some BASE and low hops can be fun too :S.... But from monday on the weather was okay (between the clouds), so we didn't have to resort to building big ways down waterslides this year ;)

How did that wrap end?

Disclaimer: I wasn't in it! :D (lucky me)

AFAIK: Maria ended up with line burns, Roel's canopy had a little damage but the other guy's canopy (green one) had a big tear in the topskin. He landed it tho. So, no reserves (this time).

ciel bleu,
Saskia

[reply
AFAIK: Maria ended up with line burns, Roel's canopy had a little damage but the other guy's canopy (green one) had a big tear in the topskin. He landed it tho. So, no reserves (this time).

nope, this was a different one, this was the wrap on saturday, and at the end nothing happened (it could have been worse....) everybody landed using their main canopy :-)
Caren

first pictures just downloaded, follow the link via 'what's new' or via the cf spektakel link on the home page

Wow cool, my dragplane's in there! And Dagmar's first CReW exit, also cool... Did you get video of Marja too?

Lots of girls, this year :)

ciel bleu,
Saskia

I was in it. (blue canopy).Further than beeing eye-to-eye with an englishman everything went ok.The canopy slid of each other and found all clear space.It occured when the left wing didn't control his canopy and came almost around.I guess the right wing thought "what he can do I can do better".And he could.B|
If people from Poland are called Poles, why aren't people from Holland called Holes???
My logbook

Hey girls!!
This is my first visit to these pages and what do I find?? Pics of myself on Cato's site!!! I had no idea; thanx Caren!!

(for all of you who don't me; I'm a dedicated static-liner (200+ jumps)traying to have some CRW-fun. Pics were taken on my 2nd instruction-jump and first-ever 2-way stack. We did 3 points that jump!!)

Hope to see you all after the WC!!