Shark

CCS

Docked 8th on the stack today during my second jump!B| I was actually supposed to dock 9th, but #8 made 3 attempts, then I went in. Those of you who have seen large stacks "know" how much they can "swing like and elephant's trunk." I got my sight and make my way up. Slam, grab, and I back off again and set up. As much of this "thing" was "alive" it was also sinking fast! It was really weird climbing up to the formation using front risers. Anyway, I timed the undulating elephant's trunk and Kevin made a great catch on me. I got "heavy" real quick and waited for the next dude to dock. After sometime, we broke it down in to a few stacks, jungle rules. It was really cool and I have the rest of the jumpers to thank for their instruction and encouragement. Yeah!B|

Congrats!!! You've graduated from a CRWpup to a CRWdog!
Arf!

W

Woof! Thanks! The day before I almost had to chop the canopy that I connected wrong, too. Just twisted risers. Even with the twists, I still managed to close up the diamond, did another diamond, 4 stack, then two 2 stacks. Quite a memorable weEkend. BTW, the Dawgs at Perris say "Hello."

WAY TO GO!

i'm jealous!:)1. have a plane that could fit 8 people or a formation load
2. 7 other capable crew jumpers
3. i would have to con the LO into making me something other than the pilot or row 2! :)
seriously, good job on the CCS! hopefully i'll snag mine sooner or later too. woof woof,

b