Zennie

First 4 Stack @ Spaceland!

That's right folks! We haven't really had much CRW activity, but that's starting to change.
Our own Jumperpaula was part of the first 4-stack built over Skydive Spaceland yesterday. My rig was also part of the stack. Unfortunately I wasn't in it at the time. ;)
"Zero Tolerance: the politically correct term for zero thought, zero common sense."

Thanks to Eli, Rich Delgado and James from San Marcos. You guys make it seem sooo easy.
It was nice to generate an interest in CRW on the DZ too. People with thousands of jumps were telling me they have never done CRW and it looked fun.
Thanks Pippy for working us in on that load. I understand a scene was made and the drama was not necessary. I didn't know any of that until last night after I got home. So, THANK YOU for working it out.
The canopy under me didn't have cross connectors on the risers, so as the stack built I started to slide up the lines. By the time the 4th canopy docked, I was riding all the way up by the cascades. My ankles were killing me as the tention on the lines cut through my jumpsuit booties. Tennis shoes and jeans would have been real real nice about then.
What fun.....am I ready for my Down Plane now?
Fly Your Slot !

ohh you just wait girl! That downplane is very very next on my list.
But....I have my four stack....nah nah ;)
Seriously, I feel really humbled, like an SCR recepient.
I just lay base and the others did all the real work.
I guess the next progession in CRW for me is to "actually be the one who does the docking".
The fact that there are not a lot of jumpers on my DZ doing CRW, and a lot of experienced jumpers with smaller canopies, leaves few options for learning quickly.
I just want to be safe and have respect for the discipline.
Fly Your Slot !

Glad you had fun. Sorry about us (Rich and I) on the bottom being so heavy for you to hold up. Too bad we didn't have video... :-(
Trivia: Something Rich and I noticed filling out your form is that our own 4Stack numbers are 7 off from each other.
Remember next time, slow turns... ;-)
-james

No worries, I should have been more prepared. Delgado had emailed me that he would be out. I should have grabbed jeans and tennis shoes. I remembered to grab the Sabre :)
Maybe next time I can practice docking on you, instead of letting you guys do all the flying. Gotta try sometime!
>
Fly Your Slot !

lol you gotta post it when there is some crew going on in texas, i will come down from kc to get some fun in the sun and some stacks in! hell before you go to the downplane, start rocking out some diamonds, the bigger the better!
grab it or wear it,
b

Come on down to the Lone Star State! I could use all the encouragement and coaching I can get.
Since Im not jumping my Square as my regular canopy, I need a little notice, but I can be ready. I was thinking about getting a PD Lightning demo to play with, but it wouldn't do me much good to have the only one on the DZ.
Looks like it might be a few weeks, but I fully intend on getting out to Waller to get some CRW coaching now that the weather has warmed up.
I'll keep you posted, Dave, on when it looks good for me.
So how would you build a diamond?
Fly Your Slot !

Right on , CRW at Space Land I think in needed. I got to fly with Eli ,Conway , and James Sat. I almost got into a stack but it was really cool. I would like to find more about this part of the sport RW cool Freefly Really cool and then there in CRW .
Landing with skidmarks