tobyiscool1982

Ff coaching at Sebastian

Luis Prinetto is a cool dude, see if he is available. Contact info is here. You can read more about him in a profile on the USPA website here.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

tobyiscool1982

Ill be down in Sebastian near the end of June,, anyone know any good ff coaches??? Just five jumps or so...

walk over to the fly4life trailer and talk to manny or luis they will get you pointed in the right direction. i believe they have a website too
Flock University FWC / ZFlock
B.A.S.E. 1580
Aussie BASE 121

When I was down there in February Manny was on every load there was... Incredible hard worker, totally in the game with an eye out for everyone.

My last jump I did a solo tracking dive and he spent a few minutes with me briefing, discussing line, etc... You could tell the man was on his game.

The next time I go I'll be opening my wallet to get some quality coach time with the dude. Talented, focussed, heads up. Good stuff.

Between him and Luis I'd say you'll get just about the best coaching you could ask for.

Edited to add: http://www.teamflyforlife.com/about-2/

So Luis and manny will both be out of town when I will be down there....anyone humble enough to coach me down there if I pay your slot?? I don't have the luxury of jumping at big dropzones a lot, my home dz has zero free flyers that can teach me anything. I've got a decent amount of jumps but feel like I haven't progressed at ff for about 500 jumps... Any takers???
We can't all be smart....

Try PJ Jackson. His info is on the FF Coach sticky at the top of the forum. He's based out of DeLand, but maybe he would be able to travel.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon