* 3 Players
* 1 Video Guy Per Dive

4 Jump Per Day Committment Required

VRW Camp

* Dive Pool Review
* Dirt Diving and Engineering
* Jumps
* Video debriefs

Registration fee includes Dave's coaching fee and videographers slot - $50.00 per day for Jumptown Club Members - $65.00 per day for non club members (Your jump slots are not included)

Slots are very limited so contact Diane Pond at [email protected] or 978-544-5321 as early as possible to reserve yours.

http://www.vrw4way.com/camps.php

June 10th 11th

Dave Brown - Coach
Brian Buckland - Videographer
Paul Jackson - Assistant

Basic 4 Way VRW Beginner Camp - 8:30 AM

* 1 Coach
* 3 Players
* 1 Video Guy Per Dive

4 Jump Per Day Committment Required

VRW Camp

* Dive Pool Review
* Dirt Diving and Engineering
* Jumps
* Video debriefs

Registration fee includes Dave's coaching fee and videographers slot - $50.00 per day for Jumptown Club Members - $65.00 per day for non club members (Your jump slots are not included)

Slots are very limited so contact Diane Pond at [email protected] or 978-544-5321 as early as possible to reserve yours.

http://www.vrw4way.com/camps.php

ADvertising, but great idea.

Do you think that one coach for 3 'trainees' is sufficient? We had a guy try that for 4 way RW last year and the coach to student ratio made the actual jumps pretty pointless. The VRW will be much harder and having a solid experienced 2 man base while flying would help a ton.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Well, the camp is the 1st of its kind. We are going to learn a bunch of new things. Its this weekend, people!! The best thing we have going is that the Dave Brown and Brian Buckland is heading it up. They have been involved in pushing this new discipline. There are still slots open and everyone is encouraged to come.

PJ

www.jumptown.com

nice to hear that!
here in skydivetortuga.com (italy) we will do a
VRW 4+ camp from 17 - 18 june with

Olav Zipser & 1st School of Modern Skyflying.

Would be nice to exchange some experiences how it worked after both camps!

Good luck for yours - hope you do nice flights!;)

All the best, fly free,
barbara

ADvertising, but great idea.

Doesn't seem that way to me. Kinda more of an event post. And a better place for it would be here than the event forums imo. Why do your read the ff forum if you ain't behind it?

I just call em like I see em. I read the ff forum because I like FF and hope to learn a lot and I do. VRW, IMO, if the next greatest thing and I'm watching it closely and hope to be good enough to do it someday.

Why would you say I'm not behind one discipline just because I saw an advertisement and called it so (and this isn't the events forum, it's the FF forum)? Does anyone with a slightly different opinion than you, on even a minor matter, automatically becomes anti-(ff, rw, crw, humanity, whatever)?

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants