HydroGuy

Matter Sale

Just to let everyone know, I received an email from Matter this morning. They are having a winter sale. Buy one pair of Original Freefly Pants, get one pair free.

The Matter Original Freefly Pants aren't fancy or anything, but I'm not really in this for the fashion aspect so I think it's a hell of a deal.

They are normally 85 euros each.
Get in - Get off - Get away....repeat as neccessary

there's more to that sale (from the email they sent me as well):

CHRISTMAS SPECIALS

+ Freefly starter pack: order 1 classic freefly suit and get a matter hoodie for free!

+ Freefly PRO pack: order 1 proconcept freefly suit and get original freefly pants for free!

+ Freefly expert pack: order 1 matrix freefly suit and get kombat freefly pants for free!

WINTER SALES

+ Order 1 tshirt and get one for free!
+ Order ORIGINAL FREEFLY PANTS and get second pair for free!
+ FREE SHIPPING on all stock orders!
(offer valid until 30th of november 2005)

Well, I ordered a pair this evening...or I guess I ordered two pairs. 85 Euros for two pairs of Freefly pants and free shipping on top of that was just too sweet of a deal to pass up.

I'll post an update on shipping times and such upon receipt.

Whats that supposed to mean?

Check back their post history. They have an axe to grind.

Of course they'd have a better chance of being successful if they didn't resort to snide comments [:/]
To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders. ~ Lao-Tzu

It's all good, they're my brothers ~ Mariann Kramer

emm not good getting shafted !!!:P

i have a bug to grind on that point 2 .
i ordered a matrix suit (not cheep) and paid for a rush delivery ..
it took way way longer than normall delivery and never resived the extra cost back [:/][:/]>:(>:(

now don't get me wrong , the product i think is great and i'm really happy with it , but would i use them again ?????>:(>:(>:(.

i thought i was beeing fair and offered for them to knock the cost of the next order i made with them , which at the time i was going to do , but allas i never got a responce .. shame on you matter people . look after your customers and we will look after you

YeHaaaaaaaaaaa

I'll post an update on shipping times and such upon receipt

Well, here is my update.

I placed my order late on a Friday night. After I placed the order, I realized I gave Matter the wrong size, so I emailed Cedric a correction. I also wanted a t-shirt, but couldn't figure out how to add it to Matter's shopping cart, so I sent Cedric another email.

When I returned to the office the following Monday, Cedric had already emailed me with an updated order summary. He also informed me they were out of the color black in the Original Freefly Pants, so he upgraded my order to a pair of Kombat Freefly pants at no extra charge.

I received my order from Spain to SoCal 14 days from when it was placed. Everything was correct. The pants fit great and are very well made.

I really only have positive things to say about the whole experience...