Vertifly

ECFreefly Jersey

Anyone interested in freefly organizing hosted by Dave Brown and John Klueg can meet us, East Coast Freefly, at Crosskeys on the weekend of September 24th and 25th. If you would like to come out and play, send me a PM because we would like to have a round-about head-count. Also, you can contact Klueg at [email protected].

John and I have been putting together some interesting and challenging dives up at Sussex. We have also been talking about having regular (maybe once a month) meets. This September event would be a nice start for the group. Let's face it though, it is getting close to the end of Jersey 2005 flying season. A very good way to end the summer and it will give everyone an idea of how many people near Crosskeys or Sussex who would be interested in ECFreefly.

The event will cater to experienced freeflyers who can fly slots and turn points; however; if you're simply able to hold a slot, that is ok too. I would be glad to organize loads that cover formation basics and things to practice for people who are interested in learning formation freeflying. Seeya there!!!

BS's :)

Yeah, I figured this would be a nice medium. We've received response from flyers in New York and PA. And of course, local freeflyers will come. Hopefully, we get people interested in travelling a bit. The event is going to be cool - it always is with the EC thing in Florida, and with DB covering the show... There you have it. John Klueg said that Swanson MAY be showing as well, but that is just a hear-say right now.

Dude, Does anyone freefly around here anymore...what is up?

would love ot come play, but current financial burdens say otherwise

Cheers

Dave
http://www.skyjunky.com

CSpenceFLY - I can't believe the number of people willing to bet their life on someone else doing the right thing.

Hey, take it easy there!

Plenty of us are still freeflying. If you were at x-keys at all, you would know that!

Like I said, going camping.

However, I am supposed to be going on Thursday. Work may screw that up, and if we can't leave by mid-day friday, we probably won't go at all.

If that happens, I'll be there throwin down some sick headup bigway style shiot bitch!

Methane Freefly - got stink?

Dude, I'm confused. Your going camping on one of the biggest boogies of the year and, in the same post, emphasizing my absence. Sup...still tough...who your daddy? Yeah, some head up shit sounds rad. Do you know where Stuey was keeping those smoke-bomb leg-mounts? Eric and I are planning to do some smoke atmonauti stuff... Gotta stop by the ARMY/NAVY store to check it out. SHWEEET!