losty

Researchers create flying android.

With the use of sophisticated robotics and motion captured from human wind-tunnel fliers german scientists have created Mark 1 of Flybot.

The head researcher Fritz said he combined his love of astro boy and freeflying to create the perfect flying partner. "I possess a German roboticses firm to specialize in robot place repair we, want to be able to diminish become the risk for the space drivers so that we develop person similar robots, that have ENDS and also, controlled of a virtual reality machine. The space driver safe in the station has feedback over special goggles and exactly can see, what the robot sees. It controls it through a novel combination of movement capture and traditional command, cycling between that two as necessary. Its movements become perfect of the robot against mirror. I loved always astro boy and am I a freeflier greedy. With access on the technolgy and the foundations, that only naturally was it to use the technology to freeflying, to create the perfect leap partner. There is only a prototype flybot and it does not give any plan to mass product it really although we could create another for 8,000,000 Euros We work momentarily mark 2. Initiating results are large. We work refine the movements in the moment. The movement capture is are a good basis however we confident that we can make alot better once we, go programmed at the movements through an optimizing program. It is the perfect freefly trainer. It has ballast that can be adjusted to adapt the slump rate of any flyer. I have sketch capably a head on display helmet of that of representing living video of the student it immediate feedback on your position over any of your senses to you. Its totally adjustable to the specific learning style of the student. We who to register world plan encounters ourselves, in Germany 2006. Our team will be called "Machinery" and yes. ....He CAN PACKING UP!

Wow! BAbylon watch out!?
Yahoo Serious

and yes. ....He CAN PACKING UP!

Does that mean that this robot can pack? Only 8,000,000 Euros??! I'll take 5!!

Now, if only they made a female robot that could flash the pilot on every load...
-Ghetto
"The reason death cannot frighten me, is because life has cured me of fear."
Web Design
Cleveland Skydiving

Sounds good.;)

Perhaps a further developement of this idea would be some type of exo- limbed psuedo- bot that you strapped on.

This contraption could then be programmed to do your skydiving for you by taking over automatically when you need help with a new body postion or manoevre.

If this worked every student would have to wear one to make sure they 'do it' right.:P

This could then be used as a walking device as well as a skydiving mechanon. If programed correctly it could even get you home after passing out at the fire.

Astro boy crossed with the transformers meets skydiver....alrite.....;)

Kinda like in Alien huh ?? Where Ripley gets into the exo-skeletal bot and whips mamas ass into deep space? Yeah shweet! ;)

I kinda like the idea of matrix style programming of freeflying.

So now I can Moonwalk like Michael Jackson, Sling an axe like Hendrix, Fight like Bruce Lee and Fly like G.....??? All in 20 seconds ??

In the immortal words of Trey Parker.....

FUCK YEAH!!! B|
Yahoo Serious

If one existed now I'd either buy one or be saving for it...... you could finally go to sleep in freefall after a long day's flying and wake up safely returned to your feather bed .. all automatically as programmed.

Naughty DZ hackers could be a problem though taking your exo-skeleton over and testing the failsafe circuits by bouncing you off obstacles .

Also you wouldn't have to train students ..just toss them out and forget about them ...knowing the auto's 'll look after em.

Pilots would be a thing of the past as the robo-planes rocketed us to height .

We could all just wake up at the DZ just as the auto-applied stimulants kicked in ...

Who'd want to die when future skydiving is gonna be so much robotic fun.:)

Hopefully we will have 21st century seretonin saturaters.....with NO downtime....

"Before, what went up had to come down" B|

Makes sense. :|

"Now, What gos up doesnt have to come down"B|

But there wont be any perspective then? Up is up because its up of down.:|

"It just keeps going up"B|

Aha! Makes sense. Just go WWWAAAAAYYYYY...... to infinity and beyond!!! :)
Yahoo Serious

in reply to"Aha! Makes sense. Just go WWWAAAAAYYYYY...... to infinity and beyond!!!

:)

Trouble is it gets boring so far out there beyond everything ...so alone the dark becomes your friend. ;)

Then when you come back going up is coming down or rather what was going down is coming up or :$ ....I'll settle for the auto seratonin shots interespersed with multiple across times..

If you get to infinity ..take your friends.

:) :) :)

Whhhaaaaa???

You probably made as much sense to yourself as I did to me. B|

HAHAHA

Oh bugger.....I just realized this aint bluelight.nu. ;)

FREEFLY!!!! WOOOO!!! YEAHHHH!!! GO THE FREEFLY!!!
:)

EDIT:

PS

Trae if you ever make it to New Zealand Giz a buz and we can just run WWWAAAAYYY and dribble nonsense chinese whispers about the future and other stuff. After a glorious day of running spazs/ of course!

Where r u from?
Yahoo Serious