VanillaSkyGirl

Freestyle videos or websites?

I know practically nothing about freestyle and have no freestyle videos at all, but it is such a beautiful discipline to watch. I was wondering if anyone could let me know where to begin to research freestyle and where I could get some freestyle videos for myself. I love how graceful that the flying looks and seeing how others can fly their bodies with such subtle movements might even help me with my belly work. Any help with recommended websites or books, as well, is appreciated. Thank you!

my partner leigh has been into freestyle since she started jumping and has a few videos ans books etc. the best i saw was dale stuarts video which is quite old but unequaled. the book called 'the aerial freestyle guide book' by dale stuart is very good. also the earlier atmonauti video has quite a bit of freestyle on it. we also have the us nationals artistic disciplines dvd, there is plenty of freestyle on there.
you want to find a good camera flyer to jump with you. it is very hard to film with all the fallrate changes etc. but a whole lot of fun.

;)
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

you can also get the nationals videos from the last few years.. the artistic one has the freestyle rounds on it..

edit: duhh guess i should read the responses first.. rhys already mentioned it..

A great DVD with the latest developments in freestyle (and skysurf and freefly) you can find below:

5th World Parachuting Championships Freestyle Skydiving/Skysurfing 2004
3rd World Parachuting Championships Freeflying 2004

For more details, please see: http://www.koyn.com/CloudDancer/2004/04AEWPCVideo.html

edited to remove advertising details