BoostedXT

2nd go at a sit.

This is my 2nd attempt at sit flying, initial time ever seeing it on film. I havent had any coaching on it yet, but who knows...

I was a bit squirly here and there but I think I did pretty well.

Thanks for Canuckin USA for the video work and the breakdown after..:)
thoughts?
Joe
For long as you live and high you fly and smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry and all that you touch and all that you see is all your life will ever be.
Pedro Offers you his Protection.

Right on!

I'm sure the Canuck talked to you about leg position and keeping your legs still as well as sitting up (back) a little more, assuming that both of those were giving you problems.

Its fun, huh?

After you've gotten a grasp of turns, movement, cartwheels and flips you need to do my pull-up chord dive. Take a pull-up chord with you, pass it back and forth between your hands. Once you can fly that with smooth deliberate movements without moving around, you'll be able to take nearly any and every dock you wish while sit flying.:)
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

LOL yeah....:P

One of the things we did was.....if it looked good he gave me the sign to spin. I spun left and stayed stable, but waaaay over rotated and went 720 instead of 360....lol.

I did do a sideways flip thing right back into a sit....that I was pretty pumped about. And as Steve said on the trailor back...

"nothing 10,000 more skydives cant solve."
Thanks
Joe
For long as you live and high you fly and smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry and all that you touch and all that you see is all your life will ever be.

How you doing beautiful?

you know I am going to take you up on that offer....:)
Joe

How you doing beautiful?

you know I am going to take you up on that offer....:)
Joe

Whatcha got planned for #100?;) I have a lil bank to play with for a few months so I'll be happy to fly out for that or have you come to your favorite place, Florida:ph34r:

BTW...the folks said to tell you "hi" and they think the pics are cute too...that bigass grin!:D

Bawahaha....my parents said the same thing....nice shit eat'n grin Joe.

Joe

If you held it upright, and those pictures are what you looked like for most of the jump, and it's your second attempt... You Rock Dude!!!

If the two shots are more or less the body position you are holding, you are likely backsliding a bit. Note you are leaning forward a tiny bit, pushing air forward of you and pushing you aft. Balance an imaginary book on your head. Try to get your head atop your neck, squared with the shoulders, line your spine up with that to sit upright and you are laughing! (well, even more than you appear to be in the picutures. lol)

Nice job man! B|

My Karma ran over my Dogma!!!

Yeah I held that spot for about the first 1000FT or so then I spun 360 left and just kept on going...haha. I couldnt stop the darn thing, so I just kept looking at where I wanted to stop and it stopped me...lol....I remember going, "hey there is canuck, shit...there goes canuck, oh there he is again....waaaaaiiiiitttt...stop f'ing spining in circles dumb ass." lol

I did have a few spots I can remember going....oh wait...about to flip, no dont catch it, oh shit oh shit.,.....ahhhh saved it. haha, but for the most part is was similar to that....som foot flailing thrown in too.....

My thoughts when trying a sit is feet to earth, soals flat...straight back with good posture and head up....there where times in this jump and the previous one when the only air I feel is on my feet, under side of the thigh, under of my arms and hands.....nothing on the chest or above my thighs...is that good? Or is that royally F'd?

Thanks for the tips!
Joe

Great Job! I thought I would add pics of my sit fly....these were taken out of the video. I have been getting coaching from Mico!
I have done 6 sit flys now!!!
"Life is not measured by your number of breaths, but by the moments that take your breath away."