ColdDuck

Freefly Record Attempts

we did 3, 40+ways from 12,500' from the shark otter and sky van. the formations built super fast and began breaking off at 6k. this stuff rocks. i'll never look at a 12-way the same again.

you should see some of these people in the tunnel. amazing!

we did 3, 40+ways from 12,500' from the shark otter and sky van. the formations built super fast and began breaking off at 6k. this stuff rocks. i'll never look at a 12-way the same again.

you should see some of these people in the tunnel. amazing!

ok enough of this talk.
It makes me hate that I wasn't able to go even more.
damn the lack of money.....damn....
oh yeah and find Tom and steal his air.... Sean knows all about that. :P
my power is beyond your understanding.

Levin?? Is this a world record FF attempt? So I can say that I was in a team with a world record holder (if, which i'm sure you will, you succeed)??

:S

I'm impressed, and proud of you Dude!! Good luck with it all, and please, ignore all requests to take people out, no matter how much they deserve it!

ROCK ON!

Hobbes: "How come we play 'War' and not 'Peace'?"
Calvin: "Too few role models."

we did 3, 40+ways from 12,500'

You son of a.......

Dude....that's SICK. B|

I simply cannot wait to see pictures and video. Have fun, be safe, and fly your ass off brother!! B|

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

Oh, you didn't mean it? I thought you were asking someone to try to kill an enemy in an open internet forum.

It is a real shame that sarcasm and wit don't go over well on the internet.......[:/]

Just passing the "lighten up" back atcha!:P

Hobbes: "How come we play 'War' and not 'Peace'?"
Calvin: "Too few role models."

God dude, we're joking, he's our teammate. Lighten up.

Sheesh.

You're truly a horrible person to suggest they do that to poor Tom! :o

They should give him the wrong count and let him go out early and alone...that would be funnier. ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

God dude, we're joking, he's our teammate. Lighten up.

Sheesh.

You're truly a horrible person to suggest they do that to poor Tom! :o

They should give him the wrong count and let him go out early and alone...that would be funnier. ;)

we accidentally did that to this guy mike guy slipped in the door and recovered and then started the count...

oh well the jump was shit anyway...

have fun record people...we want video!

D
http://www.skyjunky.com

CSpenceFLY - I can't believe the number of people willing to bet their life on someone else doing the right thing.

They should give him the wrong count and let him go out early and alone...that would be funnier.

Hehe...we did that to him last year and got it on video...priceless :D

He called last night to say they were doing 50 ways but that they hadn't completed one yet. I guess people will know today if they made the cut or not.

Blues,
Ian
Performance Designs Factory Team

They got an official 53-way on the sunset load. I didn't make it on the record but the dives I did get on were my coolest so far. 5 40+-ways and 3 53-way attempts. All but one from 12,500'. Congrats to those that were on the record. And a big thanks to Alchemy for hosting such a great event. cya next year!!

No worries, you can still look at a 12-way the same again… just add 28 to 41 people.

So, five 40+ ways & three 53-way attempts? From 12,500 breaking at 6? About how great is that, I wonder. It’s so far out of my reality that I can’t even form a daydream out of it.

You done good, kiddo and I sure am proud of you. I suppose your jumps must have been beyond incredibly awesome? Well, I will hear all about Band Camp when you get back home.

Lucky for you Sci-Fi is all reruns so the big screen is mostly all yours.

Please return yourself undamaged and take the shorter route this time. I don’t want to go all CSI again if you pass up another ETA.

~AirAnn~

I saw it on the news at the gym for a hot second, then some bastard changed stations. >:(>:(>:( I would have gone to change it back but I had an iPod / Eleptical machine entanglement and didnt have my hook knife. damn. I knew i should never leave home without it!